ICSE BOARD is an self autonomous body which is running for disadvantaged, street children, women ,poor and minority people. Legality, Validity, Utility of the education programme is strict conformity with the constitution of India and law of the land under Article 19(1)G, 29 & 30. Now, It is established under Article 19(1)G, 29 & 30.
Hon’ble Supreme Court (in T.M.A. Pai Foundation Vs. State of Karnataka (SC) 2003 (2) SCT 385.) also has given the right for establishment. It is started in 1990 and in starting it is run and management by The Educational Welfare Society (Regd No. 47) and in 2009 its hold is coming under the The council of Basic and technical education.
Now, it is self autonomous body, also Regd. By Govt. under S. R. Act (Regd. No. 375) , An ISO 9001:2008 Certified, Approved/Regd. By irectroate/Ministry of MSME Govt. of India (No: 01880), Collaborated With (N.G.O.): Rashtriya Saksharta Abhiyaan(INDIA), Registered with planning commission, Govt. Of India, (Regd. NO. 0059552, Regd. Under C.R. act from MHRD Govt. of India, (No. 5522) , which is established for development of education under the guidelines of national education policy 1986 Govt. of India. and programme of action 1992 Govt. of India.
- Our motto is Education, Health & Character.
- To give the best possible teaching and training to its students. So that they can serve society effectively and with dignity.
- Democratizing higher education by taking it to the doorsteps of learners.
- Providing assess to high quality to all those who seek it irrespective of age region or formal qualifications.
- Offering need based academic programmers by giving professional and vocational orientation to the course.
- To promoting and developing distance education in India & Abroad.
- To individualized study: – flexibility in terms of place pace and duration of study
- To give cost effective and self job oriented programmers Student support services network